Saturday 13 November 2010

Discovery

Went out for a meeting today which had been moved forward one hour. After waiting for an hour and a half for the other party to show up, I left.

The older I get, the more impatient I get with this sort of BS.

So, jumped on the Beast and headed North. Somewhere, turned West and kept going. New roads, new sights.

Got totally lost and ended up heading (generally) South, knowing this should eventually lead me back home. Along the way, I found a very large reservoir. Some great photo opportunities around there.

The sky today was a little 'dirty', but I snapped a few pix. Tried a few multi-shot pano's also. Some with the HS-10, some with the S100 fs.

Note : The BIF shots are poor, I know that. It was fun playing though

Enjoy.














This last one is the same as the one above, but put through ReDynaMix. This is a single image HDR program I have been playing with. Works quite well.

I prefer my HDR's 'medium-rare'.



Cheers


...

2 comments:

  1. Dave, looks like you made lemonade out of lemons; I don't like to be kept waiting either. Really beautiful shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks. Pleased you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete