Tuesday 28 December 2010

Post Just One ?

One of the forums I participate in has a thread titled 'Post Your Favourite Photo of 2010'.

Well, I scratched my chin, thought about it, and really I could not come up with just one. I did a quick check of how many images I've taken this past year, and the grand total is 15,801. That's right 15,801.

This was a few more than I thought I'd taken. Never mind. But, trying to single out just one favourite image ?

For me, that is an impossible task. I did post one, which is the first shown below. It's not necessarily my favourite favourite, but it's still a favourite.

However, many of my images are of activity - People at markets, fishing, salt, rice, pineapple, aloe vera, harvesting, etc. My favourites usually have some form of activity in them. The people make the picture.

So, after digging through all the 1,688 current edits of the images taken this year, I came up with a 'Top 31' selection. Sorry, best I could do. I know 31 does not equal 1, but I really struggled to get it down that low. I also tried to keep 'activity' images to a minimum.

Anyway, here are some of my favourites from 2010. They have meaning for me. I hope you like them also.

Enjoy.



































Cheers


...

No comments:

Post a Comment