Monday 28 March 2011

PP Tips 21 - Using A Provia Curve And Sharpening Action

This is part of a 'How To' series on post process work.

I came across a set of film simulation curves for Photoshop a while ago. One of the curves was to simulate Provia film and I have since used this quite extensively with some of my images.

One of the things I then did, was to add my sharpening routine to it and created an action called 'Provia + DLSharp 2'.

I have made a very quick overview of an image edit using this action. As it will be difficult to see the process steps here, I have created a PDF file which can be downloaded - Click here

Please download and, above all, enjoy.


For reference, here is the original 'as-shot' image followed by the image edited using the action.




Other posts in this series - Click here for the index page.


Cheers


...

No comments:

Post a Comment