Wednesday 27 October 2010

PP Tips 10 - Using FujiFilm Raw File Converter For The HS-10

This is part of a 'How To' series on post process work.

At the moment, I don't have the time to re-write the series I prior wrote about using the supplied Raw File Converter (RFC), for editing Raw files or Jpeg files, from the HS-10.

So, simply I am pasting a link to the original series starting point. On each page is a link to the next page.


If I get the time, I will update the process here.

Note : When I first put together the tutorials, the RFC would only convert Raw files to Jpeg. Since version 3.0.1.0 (August, 2010), you can also convert to Tiff

Having had the HS-10 for over eight months now, I have shot more than 7,500 images. Of these, more than 3,500 were shot in Raw.

Below are some example images converted/processed in RFC, albeit several months back now.








































Another post related to this, comparing RFC conversions with Adobe Camera Raw conversions - Click here


Cheers

Other posts in this series - Click here for the index page.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment